Makes approx, 300g (Soaked olives)
- 500g White Wine Vinegar
- 500g Water
- 150g Castor Sugar
- 1x Vanilla Pod
- 20g Lemon Peel
- 20g Orange Peel
- 15g Black Peppercorns (Whole)
- 600g Whole Red Grapes or your choice of drained olives
- Bring all elements above to a boil, except the olives, for 5 mins.
- Remove pan from heat and leave to cool until the temperature drops below 40 degrees.
- Add grapes to the mix in a jar, label, seal and store in the fridge for up to 1 month.
- Add as Garnish and brine in your favourite Martini
- Have alongside your favourite Highball or Gin & Tonic as a snack
- Add 3x Grapes or olives to bring a savoury element to a shaken sour
60ml London Dry gin, 10ml Americano Vermouth, 1x teaspoon of pickle brine, 3x Olives to garnish